Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alternating

Every other night, I mess up. 0:00-6:00 on Tuesday was perfect. On Wednesday I went back to sleep after my second nap and slept for an hour. On Thursday, 0:00-6:00 was good. On Friday, I did the extra hour thing again. On Saturday, perfect just like Tuesday. And today, Sunday, I did the hour thing again! It's ridiculous. On the good days, I'm amused by it. On the bad days, I wake up from that extra hour feeling frustrated and not well-rested. But hopefully I'm improving. The bad days aren't getting worse, and the good days are getting better. On Saturday between 0:00 and 7:00, I ran a third of a mile, biked 6.4 miles, and walked almost a mile with my dog. I did all of that before most people are even awake. Pretty cool. I was pretty hungry after that. lol.

Conclusion: I need to make sure I get up when my alarm goes off, and I need a snack around 3:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment