Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rambling and an Extra Nap

Yeesh. Two steps forward, one step back. So the night at the beginning of June 2 was terrific, but the next night was terrible. Very sluggish and tired, no walks. And the night I'm almost done with now was somewhere in between. To entertain myself as the night wore on, I learned about early musical forms that led up to the emergence of classical music. Then I wrote a computer program to store my nap times and make calculations about them. I've taken my 4:00 nap but I still feel tired. Next nap is at 8:30, and I don't really want to wait, but I shall. Maybe biking at 5:30 will improve my tiredness status. My body says it doesn't feel like biking, but I know I'll enjoy it if I do.
I have half a mind to take another nap between now and 8:30. Is there any reason not to? I don't think it'll mess too much up. The only thing I can feel getting in the way would be pride. I accept pride so long as it doesn't interfere with logical decision-making. Hmm. Seven naps in one day. 4:00 and 8:30 with a 5:30 nap in between. Am I tired enough to choose to do that? Or am I just being lazy? Bike ride or nap, that is the question. I'm rambling quite a bit, which is another sign of tiredness. Yes, when I close my eyes I feel a veil attempting to cover my consciousness. I think it would be wise to nap again, so I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment