Monday, June 1, 2009

Natural

Really not much to report. I'm rarely tired at any time except for the early morning, from about 2:00-4:00. And even that tired time is slowly improving. This is the end of day 5 of my transition. Something is so weird about this. What about all of the tiredness and struggling I read about in other people's blogs? Why have I never slept through my alarm as so many other people do? Why is this so easy for me? Maybe some people are naturally more suited to polyphasic sleep, which is an idea I've been thinking about all along. I don't think it's something I did. Unless my ovo-lacto-pesco-vegetarianism and my frequent walks have something to do with it, I think there's just something in my nature that makes me a natural at polyphasic sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment