Sunday, May 31, 2009

Early Morning Progress

The rest of the time until now was a little better. After my 20:00 nap, I felt much improved. I submitted my unfinished manuscript to CreateSpace, and soon I will get a free copy of it. I think being able to hold part of my book, in real book form, will be great motivation to finally finish.

It's almost time for my 4:00 nap now, which means I made it through first slice, the most difficult slice, without that horrible tiredness and burning eyes. My body is slowly but surely adjusting. Maybe soon I'll actually be productive during this time instead of having to mindlessly read or watch a movie. I feel good right now; clearheaded, alert, and not tired. Definitely progress in the right direction.

Hmm... what shall I do after my 4:00 nap? I won't bike until it's light out, which is about 5:45. Maybe I'll write--not working on my novel, no major projects--just writing for fun. I can think of an old story that might be interesting to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment