Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preparation

In one week, I'm going to start my transition to polyphasic sleep. I will be following a schedule of six 30-minute naps spaced evenly over the course of 24 hours.
One of the difficult things about polyphasic sleep is figuring out what to do with all of the free time. I already have practically illegal amounts of free time, so this will probably be my biggest struggle. What do you do when you have all the time in the world?
To prepare, I should get my first week's schedule all set up, and come up with a big list of things to do to fill my time. It'll have to be pretty mindless stuff early in the transition when I'm braindead from sleep deprivation. Yay, zombies. Too bad I've already watched all six seasons of Xena. Maybe I'll find something else good on Netflix.
Anyway, I'm not polyphasic yet, so I should be getting to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment