Thursday, May 28, 2009

Slow-Motion and Motivation

The afternoon is over. I took my fourth nap of the day at 16:00. Though it felt like it took a while to fall asleep, I also felt like I was asleep for a long time. I definitely dreamed, and I think that's a good thing; it shows I'm already entering REM sleep in my naps. After I woke up, I was tired. I sat on the couch and talked with my brother and mom. I had trouble keeping up with the conversation, picking up on puns, and just overall focusing. I felt... slow. Like a computer with too many background processes.
I had spaghetti with sauce and tofu sausage for dinner (I guess at this point I should mention that I'm an ovo-lacto-pesco vegetarian). I'm still a little sleepy, but I feel a little less disoriented and slow than before. Looking forward to my 20:00 nap. Next blog post will be after the evening ends. I'm doing a lot of blog posts during the transition, and the number will probably decrease once I'm through. I feel like it's a sure thing that I'll succeed, because even when I'm very tired, I'm still optimistic and determined about this whole endeavor. Plus, I've told my friends about it, and my pride won't let me back out now that they know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment